The membership rates are as follows:
Family Membership - $650.00
Single Membership - $430.00
College Membership - $220.00
High School & Younger - $89.00
Out of County Family - $530.00
Out of County Single - $350.00
All new members (those who have not been members for at least 3 years) will receive a 25% discount on membership dues. All new members must also fill out an application for membership.
All married persons must pay a Family Membership. The Family Membership includes members’ children through the summer in which they graduate either high school or college. If your marital status changes and you have been a member within the last 3 years, you are eligible for the 25% discount on your new marital status.
College Memberships are available to single, full-time college students whose parents do not pay a Family Membership. College students whose parents are not members are eligible for the College Membership through the summer post-graduation.
High School & Younger Memberships are available to all high school and younger students whose parents are not members through the summer post-high school graduation. The 25% new member discount does not apply to the College Membership or the High School & Younger Membership. Both In-County and Out of County persons will pay the same rate for the College Membership and High School & Younger Memberships.
Dues are appreciated at the beginning of the year. The first half of dues are to be paid by May 1st, with the remaining balance paid by June 1st. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed for dues not paid by May 1st. A $50.00 late fee will be assessed for dues not paid in full by June 1st. If membership dues, including dues, cart shed rent, trail fees, and any assessed fees are not paid by June 1st, no golf may be played until dues are paid in full. There are no refunds of dues.
Non-members residing in Audubon County may pay green fees and play up to two rounds of golf at AGCC WITH A CURRENT AGCC MEMBER. After non-members have played two rounds, they will not be allowed to golf (except in open tournaments) until the following calendar year, unless the appropriate membership is paid in full.
The cart shed rates for 2018 are as follows:
Gasoline Cart Stall $125.00
Electric Cart Stall $150.00
Trail Fee $70.00
Members wishing to rent a cart stall must sign up on the list posted in the clubhouse. When a cart stall opens up, you will be notified and permitted to park your cart in that stall. Cart stalls will be available in the order that names are signed up on the list. To rent a cart stall, you must be a current member of AGCC. If you do not renew your membership, you automatically relinquish your cart stall. Audubon Golf & Country Club is not responsible for the loss or theft of any property in the cart sheds.
Members who own a golf cart and wish to bring or drive it to the course from home each time they play golf are required to pay the Trail Fee annually.
Golf carts are the only vehicles that may be stored by members in the cart sheds.
Audubon Golf & Country Club Rules
1. The Board asks that golfers double-up in golf carts when possible. We encourage play in foursomes, two carts per foursome.
2. Please play golf at a reasonable pace. If you hold up a group for more than one hole, we ask that you let that group play through if there is an open hole in front of you.
3. All golf carts must stay at least 30 feet away from all greens.
4. Under extremely wet conditions, the course will be closed to all golf carts. The Grounds Supervisor will post these events.
5. Please observe all ground under repair areas by taking your ball out of the ground under repair and placing your ball in the nearest point of relief, no nearer the hole.
6. Repair all ball marks on the greens and replace all divots on tee boxes and fairways.
7. Follow all rules of golf etiquette.
8. Participants of all golf tournaments must be at least 16 years of age or older.
9. All non-members must pay green fees, even as guests of members, unless using a green fee pass.
10. For safety reasons, we ask that adults keep all children close to them at all times.
11. If the clubhouse is closed, and you’re finished golfing, please make sure the cart sheds are closed and locked. This is especially important in the early spring and fall when the clubhouse is not open full time.
12. No trespassing on property bordering Audubon Golf & Country Club to retrieve golf balls.
13. Golf shoes with soft spikes only.
14. Please stay on cart paths whenever possible.
15. When leaving a cart path, please use a scatter pattern. When entering a cart path, please use a varied pattern.
16. All golf cart operators must be at least 16 years old or accompanied by an adult member.
17. Shirts must be worn at all times on all properties of Audubon Golf & Country Club.
18. 8th grade and younger students may not play golf without an adult between September 1st and May 31st.
19. On weekends from June 1st thru August 31st, students 8th grade and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
20. On weekdays from June 1st thru August 31st, students 8th grade and younger must be accompanied by an adult if golfing after 4:00 PM.
Golf Practice Rules
1. No practice of golf shots on Sundays or Holidays.
2. Fairway practice permitted from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM on Monday thru Saturday unless a tournament or other special event is being held.
3. No pitching practice to regulation greens at any time.
4. No putting practice to regulation greens at any time.
5. No practice on any regulation tee boxes at any time.
If any members are interested in having golf lessons, inquire at the clubhouse for a list of members who give private or group lessons.
Violation of Rules or Complaints
The Board of Directors welcomes any questions, comments, and concerns regarding Audubon Golf & Country Club. Any and all complaints or concerns should be expressed to the Board of Directors either in written form or at a board meeting. All board meetings are open to members. The time and date of upcoming board meetings are posted in the clubhouse.
Occasionally it is brought to the attention of the board that an individual(s) has violated rules expressed in the handbook or is not practicing common golf etiquette. In these instances, the board will draft a letter to the individual(s) and inform them of the problem. If violations are handled in this manner, enforcement of rules fall on the shoulders of the Board of Directors and not on individual members.
The Board of Directors would like to thank all of the members of Audubon Golf & Country Club for continuing to support our small-town course by purchasing a membership. Without memberships, it would be impossible for our course to survive. It is really a privilege for a town the size of Audubon to have such a well-kept golf course and gorgeous clubhouse.
Remember to follow Audubon Golf & Country Club on Facebook, check our website regularly, and stop out at the clubhouse for updates on events, tournaments, and changes to the calendars in the handbook.
Please consider having any parties, business outings, conferences, or any other type of gatherings at our new clubhouse. Contact Cassie Matthews to book your social function.